The two-piece ball has a quilt centre and three layers each of cork and worsted yarn built over a cork and rubber nucleus. The cowhide leather cover features cabled stitching. The balls are suitable for all level of cricket and can be used any level of club cricket below first class.
- 2 piece ball with quilt centre
- Extensively used around the world in grades of cricket just below first class
- 3 layers each of cork and worsted yarn built over a cork and rubber nucleus
- Finished with a generous layer of winding
- Cowhide leather cover with cabled stitching
- Suitable for 35 overs.
- Size: 156gm
- Colour: Red or White