Sample men size guide
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
With arms at sides, place tape measure under your arms and run it around the fullest part of the bustline and across the shoulder blades.
Find the natural crease of your waist by bending to one side. Run tape measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and your body for a comfortable fit.
With feet together, run tape measure around the fullest part of your hips/seat, about 7 to 8 inches below your waistline.
For full-length pants, run tape measure along the inside of your leg, from just below the crotch to about 1 inch below the ankle.
Premier Designer And Contemporary Apparel Sizing
All dimensions are given in inches
Mercedees race Suit – CIK/FIA
- Pre-curved sleeves for better fit
- Elastic stretch knit inner collar for maximum comfort
- Arm bellows and lumbar insert in elastic knit to optimize movements
- Mesh fabric inserts on shoulders and inside leg to improve breathability
- Slim fit and new shoulder straps with EVO LOOK design
- External fabric made of shiny polyamide fiber
- Inner layer of soft knit polyester cotton
- Homologation: CIK-FIA Level 2
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.